Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, lentil & sweetcorn chowder
- 4 spring onions , trimmed and thinly sliced
- 850ml chicken stock
- 250g potatoes , diced
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 250g skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 140g frozen or canned sweetcorn
- 410g can Puy lentils or green lentils, rinsed and drained
- chopped chives , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?