Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken katsu curry
- seasoned flour , for dusting
- 1 egg , beaten
- 100g natural dried breadcrumbs
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 100g basmati rice
- 75g frozen peas
- sesame oil
- soy sauce
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- a small chunk ginger , peeled and finely chopped
- a pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- oil , for frying
- 1 tbsp plain flour , mixed with 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 350ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp brown sugar (any kind will do)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?