Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken in the Pot, Yemenite Style
- 2½ to 3 pounds chicken pieces, fat and skin removed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 5 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 large onion, whole or sliced
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 4 large cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- About 2 quarts water
- 6 medium boiling potatoes
- 6 medium zucchini, halved and cut into 1-inch slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 330kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|