Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken in Riesling with Prunes and Cabbage
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 16 small cipolline, shallots, or boiling onions, peeled, trimmed
- 5 long slender carrots, peeled, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 4 celery stalks, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 3 whole heads of garlic, papery outside removed, cloves separated, unpeeled
- 1 4-pound chicken (preferably organic), rinsed, patted dry, legs tied together to hold shape
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 6 fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 16 pitted prunes
- 1/2 small green cabbage, cut into 4 wedges with some core on each
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Alsatian Riesling
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?