Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken in Easy Adobo
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 10 dried guajillo chiles, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1½ cup chicken broth, preferably organic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken, backbone removed, flattened slightly
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 701kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 50g (77%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 210mg (70%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|