Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup or Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Chablis or other dry white wine *
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata or oil-cured olives
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup drained and coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Hot cooked rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|