Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken in Chile Sauce ()
- 8 quail eggs (optional)
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices firm white sandwich bread, crusts discarded
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 to 4 tablespoons bottled or paste (sometimes labeled )
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/2 cup walnuts (1 1/2 ounces)
- 8 small chicken breast halves with skin and bone (5 1/2 pounds total)
- Garnish: pitted black Peruvian or Kalamata olives, halved; lime wedges (preferably Key limes)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?