Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken in Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup raisins, plumped up in boiling water for 10 mins and drained
- 1 tbsp chopped basil or tarragon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Assorted mixed greens, such as arugula and watercress, to serve
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 508kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|