Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, ham, leek & roast potato pie
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g chicken breasts , cut into small chunks
- 140g thick-sliced ham , roughly chopped
- roughly 450g leftover roast potatoes , large ones halved
- 2 leeks , trimmed and sliced
- 1 heaped tbsp plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 200ml white wine
- 400ml chicken stock
- 3 heaped tbsp crme frache
- 375g shortcrust pastry sheet (use fresh if you're freezing the pie)
- beaten egg , to glaze
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?