Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, edamame & ginger pilaf
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion , thinly sliced
- thumb-sized piece ginger , grated
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely sliced
- 3 skinless chicken breasts , cut into bite-sized pieces
- 250g basmati rice
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 100g frozen edamame / soya beans
- coriander leaves and fat-free Greek yoghurt (optional), to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?