Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken chow mein
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh root ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- -1 fresh red chilli, to your taste
- 1 large skinless higher-welfare chicken breast
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander
- 1 bok choi
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, optional
- 100 g medium egg noodles
- groundnut oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon cornflour
- 220 g tinned water chestnuts
- 2-3 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- 1 small lime
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?