Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken chow mein
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed
- good chunk fresh root ginger , grated
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- 2 chicken breasts , cut into chunky strips
- 3 blocks dried egg noodles
- a head broccoli , broken into florets
- 3 carrots , cut into thin sticks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g pack beansprouts
- 3 spring onions , halved and sliced into long strips
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?