Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken breasts stuffed with fresh figs and goat cheese
- 4 large boneless and skinless chicken breast halves, fillets removed (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced fresh green or black figs (about 6 figs)
- ½ cup crumbled well-chilled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 slices (about 1/8 inch thick) pancetta or bacon
- ½ cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 512kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 167mg (56%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|