Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and sausage gumbo
- 1 four-pound chicken, cut into parts
- 2 pounds of andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 onions, 1 diced and 1 cut into quarters
- 10 cloves of garlic, 5 minced and 5 whole
- 4 ribs of celery, 3 diced and 1 cut into quarters
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dry
- 1 bunch of green onions, green part diced
- 1 cup of canola oil plus a tablespoon
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of fil powder plus more for serving
- Salt, Cayenne and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?