Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package quick cooking wild rice and chicken flavor mix
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen pearl onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|