Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Vegetable Quesadilla
- 1 ripe papaya (about 1 pound), peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seeded, minced jalapeo
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Finely grated
- of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 flour tortillas (7 1/2-inch diameter)
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 4 small white mushroom caps, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, including 3 inches of green, sliced thin on a diagonal
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves, slivered
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?