Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Tortellini Stew
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 6 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 cup dried cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|