Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Tomatillo Soup
- 1 4-pound chicken, quartered
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil
- 1 medium-size onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pound fresh tomatillos, papery husk removed, coarsely chopped, or 2 cups drained canned tomatillos, coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeño chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth or water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- Cayenne pepper
- Sour cream
- Grated Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 771kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 53g (82%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (85%)|
|Cholesterol 243mg (81%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|