Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Swiss Chard with Couscous in Brodo
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 3/4 cup Israeli couscous
- 3/4 cup 1/4-inch-thick sliced carrots
- 1/2 bunch Swiss chard, center ribs and stems removed, leaves torn into 2-inch pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh dill fronds
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- Lemon wedges (for squeezing)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?