Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/4 cups Italian salad dressing, divided
- 4 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil, chopped
- 1 (1 pound) loaf focaccia bread, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|