Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Spring Green Gratin
- 1 pound dandelion greens, Swiss chard, or mustard greens (about 1 1/4 bunches), tough bottom stems removed
- 8 ounces skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?