Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 pound fresh or thawed frozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|