Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Shrimp
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/4 cups water
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|