Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
- 12 ounces applewood-smoked bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds smoked fully cooked sausage (such as linguia), halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick semi-circles
- 1 pound andouille sausages, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound tasso or smoked ham (such as Black Forest), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds onions, chopped (4 to 5 cups)
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 8-to 10-ounce red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 8-to 10-ounce green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 6 large skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1- to 11/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) cayenne pepper
- 3 10-ounce cans diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 cups (19 to 20 ounces) long-grain white rice
- 8 green onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?