Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Sausage Cacciatore with Grape Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 large chicken thighs with skin and bones (about 1 1/3 pounds)
- 3/4 pound fresh mild or hot Italian sausages
- 3/4 pound large mushrooms, quartered
- 2 12-ounce containers grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?