Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Rice Soup II
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 cup converted long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon and herb seasoning
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|