Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces, patted dry
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or white wine
- 1 1/3 cups* chicken stock**
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 cup raw, medium or long grain, white rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon each of Italian seasoning and poultry seasoning (or 2 teaspoons of one of these herb mixes, or 2 Tbsp chopped fresh herbs such as rosemary, sage, thyme, and basil)**
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?