Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Red Bean Enchiladas
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can small red or pinto beans, drained
- 2 cups grated pepper Jack cheese
- 1 medium-large onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 12 corn tortillas (about 5 1/2 inches in diameter)
- Optional garnish:
- chopped fresh cilantro
- hot red pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|