Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Potato Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups water, or as needed
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|