Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Peppers with Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|