Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Pasta in a Mango Cream Sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|