Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Onions Over Linguini
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into large dice
- 4 green onions, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, white and green parts separated
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|