Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Mushroom Saute
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|