Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Mushroom Pie with Phyllo-Parmesan Crust
- 1 1/2-ounce package dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup hot water
- 9 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pound assorted fresh mushrooms (such as crimini, stemmed shiitake, and button mushrooms), sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Riesling or other fruity white wine
- 2 ounces thin prosciutto slices, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 12 sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs, excess fat removed, thighs quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?