Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Lentils
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried lentils
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|