Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Ham Casserole
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1/2 cup cooked and cubed ham
- 1/2 cup cooked wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.1g|
|Saturated Fat 19.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|