Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Ginger Clay Pot Recipe
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 ounces fresh ginger (about 1 [5-inch] piece), peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 1 medium lime)
- 3 star anise pods
- 2 Thai red chiles , halved lengthwise
- 12 bone-in chicken thighs (about 4 pounds), skin removed
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium red onion , thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thai basil leaves or fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?