Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Gaujillo Chile Sandwiches with Cotija Cheese and Romaine Slaw
- 4 large dried guajillo chiles or dried New Mexico chiles, stemmed, seeded
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 cups thinly sliced romaine hearts
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 7-ounce can pickled sliced jalapeños (jalapeños en escabèche), drained, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 4 6- to 7-inch-long French baguette pieces, halved horizontally, toasted
- 8 ounces Cotija or feta cheese, sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?