Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Fresh Tomato Slow Cooker Stew
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 large skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- water, as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|