Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs (5 to 6)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 3 pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt plus more for cooking water
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- One 14 1/2-ounce can low-sodium chicken broth skimmed of fat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-fat (1 percent) milk
- 3 carrots peeled and diagonally sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 lb. green beans trimmed and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter cut in bits
- 2/3 cup low-fat (1 percent) milk
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?