Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 pound ricotta
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour plus more
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1 1/4 cups finely grated Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 10 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 celery stalks, cut crosswise into 1/4"-thick slices
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 parsnip, peeled, cut into 1/4"
- 1 leek, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/4"-thick slices
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Shaved Parmesan
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?