Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Dumplings
- 2 (14-ounces) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth (3 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 2 (6-ounces skinless boneless chicken breast halves, halved lengthwise
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms such as cremini or oyster, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- Garnish: dill sprigs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?