Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Dumplings
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 carrots, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 leek (white and light green parts), halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon rotisserie chicken (2 1/2 to 3 pounds), meat shredded
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 sour cream
- 2 tablespoons large egg, beaten
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?