Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Corn Enchilada Casserole
- First Layer:
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- Second Layer:
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, or more as needed
- 1 (7 ounce) package Wholly Guacamole dip
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|