Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Corn Chowder
- 10 bacon slices, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 2 chopped red bell peppers (about 2 large)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 9 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled seeded butternut squash (cut from one 1 3/4-pound squash)
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 16-ounce bags frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 cups diced skinned roast chicken
- 2 cups chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chooped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?