Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Coconut Milk Soup
- 2 1/3 cups canned coconut milk (19-ounce can)
- 1 cup Basic Chicken Broth
- 2 large chicken breasts, or ¼ chicken, boned, skinned, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 stalks lemon grass, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, or 2 strips lime peel
- 1 3-inch piece galangal, or fresh gingerroot
- 3 serrano or Thai chiles, seeded and minced
- 1½ tablespoons nam pla (Thai fish sauce)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 scallions, green and white parts, finely sliced
- 4 fresh cilantro sprigs, leaves only
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 415kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 26g (128%)|
|Cholesterol 76mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|