Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Chickpea Stew
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat couscous
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 yellow or green zucchini (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (or mint)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?