Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Cheese Sliders
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bone-in skinless chicken breast (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup store-bought barbecue sauce
- 1/4 can (7 ounces) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 8 small whole-wheat buns (such as Pepperidge Farm Wheat Sliders)
- 1/2 cup grated aged cheddar
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups sprouts (such as arugula or broccoli)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?