Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Carrot Stew
- 2 cups 1/4-inch-thick rounds peeled carrots (about 3 medium-large)
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 2 medium)
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch cubes
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Fresh thyme sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?