Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken and Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup water
- 20 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.3g|
|Saturated Fat 23g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|